The kiss can be a mysterious thing; one in need of interpretation, at times. This is especially true when you first start dating someone. There are many different types of kisses, and trying to determine what the other person is attempting to communicate, through the type of kiss they share with you, can be confusing at times. Perhaps these tips will help.
- Peck on the cheek – This is the polite kiss. It can mean several different things, depending on the person and how long two people have been dating. On a first date, it may be a means of testing the waters without seeming too aggressive. If you are wanting a kiss on the lips, you may need to initiate it.
- Quick kiss – A quick kiss on the lips, during a new dating relationship, usually means ‘I like you’ or ‘I had fun’. This is especially true of someone who is less verbal about their feelings.
- Open-eyed kiss – If you realize that the other person is not closing their eyes when you kiss them, this means that they are a spectator rather than a participant. Don’t bother.
- Closed-eyes kiss – This is a receptive kiss. When you close your eyes, your sense of touch is heightened so that you can experience the pleasure of the kiss more fully.
- Uninvolved kiss – Does it seem like the other person is less involved in the kissing than you are? This may be a sign that they are preoccupied with other things. This kiss isn’t going anywhere.
- Full-mouth kiss – Their eyes are closed and the kiss is lingering. This would indicate they are enjoying the physical interaction. Keep it up!
- French kiss – This is the open mouth kiss where your tongues become fully involved. This is a definite sign that the person is feeling passionate and uninhibited in their physical relationship with you.
- Traveling kiss – This is when the kiss begins traveling away from the mouth to other parts of the face and neck and beyond. These kisses are intended to arouse you and lead to much more than kissing. If you weren’t planning to have sex with your date, you shouldn’t let this continue.
- Hesitant kiss – A hesitant kiss may mean that the person is simply shy about physical interaction or it may be they are uncertain of your response. Either way, your response to this kiss will be the determining factor to whether or not the kiss is continued or repeated.
- Crushing kiss – If they seem to crush their face against yours in a way that is more painful than pleasant. This means they have no idea what they’re doing. Do your best to be kind, but let them know that they could decrease the intensity a bit.
Hopefully these definitions will help you out during the next date, when you’re trying to decipher the meaning of that kiss you just got.Taken From Top Dating Sites