Wednesday, March 28, 2012

10 Classic Movie Plots Condensed for Tweeting

Like everyone else, Hollywood likes to use Twitter to plug their product. Trouble is, it’s hard to fit a good synopsis of a movie into 140 characters. Unless of course it’s a movie like Gigli, in which case just four would suffice. Anyway, here are 10 classic movie plots that we’ve condensed for Twitter:

  1. Mutiny on the Bounty (1935) – @ShipsLog What pansies I’ve got for a crew. That #Christian guy gets on my last nerve. Now he’s at my cabin door with a mob.
  2. Ferris Beuller’s Day Off – (1986) – RT @Cameron Lighten up, dude. You need a road trip. Let’s skip class today and head downtown for some fun.
  3. Field of Dreams (1989) – RT @TheVoice If I build it, I better see more than just @ShoelessJoe in my cornfield. How about a team and my Dad? Deal?
  4. The Graduate (1967) – RT @MrsRobinson We had some great fun, but let’s keep it real. I love your daughter and I’ll crash her wedding to prove it.
  5. The Grapes of Wrath (1940) – @TJoad Oklahoma can eat my dust. Can’t grow anything here but tired. Headin out to Cali with the family to get a fresh start.
  6. The Ten Commandments (1956) – @Moses Just found out I’m adopted. I’m outta here and I swear to God I’m gonna find out who’s behind this. Mark my words.
  7. The Shining (1980) – Wendy and the kid love the hotel. Perfect place to write this book. That is, if I don’t go bonkers from boredom first.
  8. Rear Window (1954) – @JeffyJeff Just chillin while the leg heals, & checkin out the neighbors. That #Ironside guy creeps me out, and where’d his wife go?
  9. Of Mice and Men (1992) – @George Finally landed some work. If Lenny can behave for a change, we might stick around. If not, I might just have to kill him.
  10. King Kong (1933) – @JungleLove Just got back from a romantic cruise. Met a real hunk. He’s a big hit on B’way. So into me that he’s climbing the walls.
Taken From Internet Service

No comments:

Post a Comment