Millions of people use the social networking site Facebook to keep in touch with friends and relatives. Some people are on Facebook all day every day and consider it their virtual reality. The most traumatic event to happen to Facebook enthusiasts is to get un-friended by someone. If you’re new to this social media, you should learn these 10 things you can do to get un-friended on Facebook.
- Annoying posts – People who constantly post every boring aspect of their everyday life on Facebook run the risk of being un-friended. Nobody wants to know what your cat is doing or that you just finished brushing your teeth. Keep your posts to a minimum and keep it pertinent.
- Obnoxious posts – Using foul or explicit language and posting off-color jokes will get you un-friended in a big hurry. Most people want to keep things PC and PG on their Facebook page and aren’t going to tolerate crassness.
- Politics or Religion – What goes in polite society also applies to social networking on the web. Your Facebook friends can get very offended or just plain turned off by constant political or religious posts. If there’s something you feel compelled to share with your like-minded friends, start a Facebook group and share it there.
- Break up – If your relationship dissolves, you’ll not only be un-friended by your ex, but by most of his or her friends as well. When you break up don’t be surprised when your friends list starts to decline.
- Share other’s personal info – Posting your friends personal information on Facebook will make you very unpopular fast. Nobody wants you sharing their email address, phone numbers or private medical information with strangers.
- Graphic pics – Sharing lewd or graphic photos on Facebook is a sure way to lose friends quickly plus get you reported. Unless all your friends are all porn stars, they don’t want to see pictures of your “junk”.
- Constant game requests – If someone doesn’t respond to your game request for Farmville then leave it alone. Stick with the friends you know like to play the silly games and don’t harass the ones who aren’t interested.
- Whining – Friends who are constantly complaining and just use Facebook to vent their frustrations will soon find themselves un-friended. Nobody wants friends with a negative attitude all the time so stop your whining!
- Bragging – Keep your self-promotion to a minimum on your Facebook page or friends will start to turn off. They don’t need to be continually reminded how much better you think you are than everybody else.
- Nothing – One of the best ways to get un-friended is to do absolutely nothing on Facebook. People don’t want friends who aren’t actively participating in their social networking activities, so make sure you post something once in awhile or comment on their posts. Try clicking on “Like” on occasion if nothing else.
If you really don’t like Facebook and want everyone except your mother to un-friend you, go ahead and try some of these things. On the other hand, if you want to continue adding friends to your Facebook account, then these are the things you should try to avoid. This social media is great for sharing pictures, thoughts and cool things you find on the internet. Don’t get un-friended so you can keep sharing more.Taken From DSL Service Providers