Dating should be fun. The problem for many couples, whether it’s picking a place to go on your first date or your twelfth, is finding a place that will entertain and engage you. If you’re tired of the same dinner and a movie routine, consider one of the many fun and exciting restaurants across the United States. Whether you are in Washington, DC for a romantic weekend or your home town of Napa Valley, California there are many romantic restaurants that can wine and dine your sweetheart as well as others that pose great opportunities for fun food, environment and service. Here is a list of some of best across the country so that whatever kind of date you are on will be filled with a new and fun restaurant environment.
- Romano’s Macaroni Grill. Located across the United States, this Italian restaurant is filled with life. When you arrive, you’ll notice the tables are covered in long sheets of white paper and the waiter presents crayons for you to keep busy. The waiter writes his/her name on your table which immediately creates a fun environment for everyone. There are half priced bottles of wine every Thursday and monthly specialties that never disappoint.
- Buca di Beppo. Buca di Beppo is a fun choice for any couple. They believe in large portions which are meant for sharing. You can have fun with your date as you share the last meatball or prawn, but good luck finishing your plate! The staff is welcoming and they always do their best to embarrass you if you’re celebrating an anniversary or birthday. Especially fun for larger parties such as double dates or rehearsal dinners, Buca di Beppo never disappoints and remains to be one of the most romantic chain Italian restaurants.
- The Melting Pot. The Melting Pot is a romantic restaurant from beginning to end with their dim lighting, intimate booths and wine selection. They are a fondue-based restaurant so be prepared to share a pot of steaming cheese fondue, meat fondue and last but not least, their rich and decadent chocolate fondue.
- Auberge du Soleil. When in Napa, don’t miss this romantic restaurant fit for a king. Couples can choose from their exquisite French cuisine mixed with classic California taste and dine in style. There are three course menus, four course menus and a wonderful tasting menu of the area’s best wines.
- Blue Hill. While on the East coast in New York, don’t miss out on this restaurant, located in Greenwich Village. Everything (just about) is made from local farmers, so you can have peace of mind that you’re eating the freshest produce and meats around. There’s a wonderful Sunday brunch or a decadent eight course meal available aside from the regular delicious entrees to choose from.
- Delmonico. Emeril Lagasse owns this restaurant, and if you’re lucky you may be able to dine with him during one of his surprise appearances. Located in New Orleans, it is a wonderful combination of fresh ingredients, unique recipes and a romantic ambiance for the couples opting for a different dining experience.
- The French Room. Are you spending the weekend in Dallas with your partner or live there but still haven’t found that perfect French restaurant yet? Located in downtown Dallas, the French Room is a fine dining restaurant unlike any other and perfect for a special date. Having received many awards, it offers something for everyone, including superior service and interesting and unique entrees including Nova Scotia Halibut or the fantastic chef tasting menu. Whatever you order will do doubt impress your guest.
- Morton’s Steakhouse. Morton’s Steakhouse which is located throughout the United States is a wonderful choice for any steak lover or romantic couple. The ambiance is designed for couples wanting a special evening out and the menu offers something for everyone.
- Cru. Cru is a wine bar that offers not only a wonderful selection of wine but some of the best appetizers in a bar like setting of anywhere in the US. There are indoor and outdoor seating options as well as dimly lit candles on each table, interesting wall décor and outstanding service.
- The Riverhorse Café. The Riverhorse Café offers the perfect romantic ambiance that entices and excites any couple. Located in Utah, it offers everything from pumpkin gnocchi to chicken skewers to share. The wine list is elaborate and the desert menu is to die for. Share an appetizer, bottle of wine and dessert, and you have the perfect three course menu to bring back the romance in your relationship (or improve it if it’s already there!)
Taking your significant other to a new restaurant can reinstall romance and excitement like no other kind of date. With the suggested list, you should have no problem finding a meal to share, bottle of wine you’ve never tried before and ambiance to enjoy.Taken From Top Dating Sites