There’s no reason to be bored if you have a smart phone in your pocket. With a seemingly limitless supply of apps you can download, your phone should have the capabilities to provide you with an endless source of entertainment. Now there’s no need to count flowers on the wall or watch paint dry. Just grab your smart phone and do one of these things if you’re bored.
- Surf the web – One of the most popular pastimes these days is surfing the web, so if you’re bored, pull out the smart phone and start browsing. Anything you could possibly want to know (including lots of stuff you don’t) is at your fingertips. Fill your head with a myriad of useless trivia and use it to impress your friends.
- Take pictures – Pretend that you’re a budding photographer and start snapping pictures of anything and everything, then send them to your friends. You could do a study on the comparative neatness and sloppiness of your coworker’s desks. Just be sure to use discretion and don’t emulate Anthony Weiner. Nobody wants to see pictures of your “junk”.
- Play games – Of course, the ultimate boredom chaser is playing games on your smart phone. No matter what your age or skill level, there’s a multitude of game apps to choose from. You can improve your mind with puzzle games like Sudoku or rot your brain with arcade games like Zuma’s Revenge.
- Tweet – The phenomenal success of Twitter is most likely fueled by massive amounts of boredom. What better use of your time can there be than sending and reading unlimited numbers of messages with 140 characters or less. Take out your smart phone and tweet to your heart’s desire.
- Check email – Sitting around in a waiting room is no longer a waste of time if you have a smart phone. Use this opportunity to check your email so it doesn’t overwhelm your inbox. You can sort out and delete the junk and respond to the important ones, like the ones from your mom.
- Call friends – There’s no reason to be bored if you can spend your time catching up with friends. Use your smart phone to return phone calls and find out what your best buds are up to. Of course, you can do that with any old phone, but it is one possibility. After all it is called a smart phone.
- Text messages – Hopefully, your smart phone has a keyboard for easy texting. If you’re bored and in a place where you need to be quiet, limber up your thumbs and get busy text messaging. You can soundlessly send messages to friends and family to your heart’s content.
- Listen to music – You must have all your favorite music downloaded on your smart phone, so how can you be bored when you can listen to your tunes? The newer models of smart phones are making iPods and mp3 players obsolete. Just grab your phone and rock on!
- Record and watch videos – The video capabilities on your smart phone can be endless. You can record videos, watch videos or make video calls to people. With a built in video recorder and high definition screen on your phone, there’s no reason to be bored.
- Read books – While some people like videos, others are content to read a book. It’s hard to find time to read a good book anymore, and they can be tough to tote around. With your smart phone, you can download ebooks to read whenever you find yourself with some extra time on your hands.
Whether you’re sitting in a waiting room, traveling, commuting, in a traffic jam, or just having a ho-hum day at work, there’s no need to be bored if you have a smart phone. With all the multifaceted things you can do with your phone, your mind can continually remain engaged. The only problem is, with everyone focused on their phones, they can miss what’s going on around them. So even if there’s an endless array of entertainment on your smart phone, take a moment to look around. You might be able to appreciate something that others may miss.Taken From Phone TV Internet