Though there are a plethora of options when it comes to choosing an internet service provider, most offer few variations on the same basic service. 4G mobile broadband provider CLEAR is quickly becoming a popular choice for those seeking new service or looking to switch from an existing plan; here are ten of the things that set them apart from the rest of the pack.
- True Unlimited Usage – Many service providers, both traditional and alternative, have monthly usage caps in place. Exceeding these caps can lead to throttling of bandwidth until the beginning of a new billing cycle or expensive overage fees; CLEAR’s true unlimited plans come with absolutely no usage limitations.
- Take-it-With-You Coverage – The mobile 4G technology used by CLEAR means that taking your connectivity with you is a snap. For frequent travelers, CLEAR is the ideal choice. With excellent coverage in more than 80 cities in the United States, you can be connected from almost anywhere.
- No Need For Other Services – Purchasing an internet service plan from a cable television or home phone provider typically requires inclusion of those services as well. For users who don’t need a home phone or cable television, CLEAR has internet-only plans with pricing far below competitors.
- No Long-Term Contracts – CLEAR’s no-commitment service allows you to discontinue service at any time, with no early cancellation fees or penalties.
- No Credit Check Required – The troubling economic climate has damaged many a credit score over the last few years, making it difficult to secure services and credit. CLEAR service is available easily to those with credit problems.
- Plug-and-Play Installation – Waiting all day for a technician to install your new modem or struggling through the sometimes-complicated process yourself is hugely inconvenient, but all of the connectivity devices offered by CLEAR are Plug-and-Play, eliminating installation headaches.
- Multiple Device Options – Most internet service providers have one device available; CLEAR offers multiple devices to better suit the needs of their customers. Home modems, on-the-go USB sticks and portable wireless hotspots are among the options.
- WiMax Coverage – One of the differences in CLEAR’s service model is the fact that they don’t rely on DSL, fiber optics or cabling for connectivity. The WiMax network is similar to the service that connects your smartphone to the web, but faster and reliable.
- Plan Suspension Options – The option to put a plan on hold for up to six months is another feature typically unavailable to clients of other internet service providers. During this service suspension, any email addresses associated with the account are still active and usable.
- Temporary Use Plans – For users who only need temporary coverage, CLEAR offers weekly, daily and hourly rate plans.
Customers using the wireless hotspot devices can browse comfortably; the networks are securely encrypted and only shared by those with approval to access the device. Unlike traditional cable connections that can be slowed down as more local users connect, your CLEAR connection is your own personal link to the web.Taken From Phone TV Internet