Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Conducting Clinical Research by Judy Stone, MD: Sample Chapter

Conducting Clinical Research by Judy Stone, MD: Sample Chapter:


"Download for easy printing in Acrobat PDF format
(License: CC BY-NC-SA 3.0 Unported)

This page is in honor of Aaron Swartz. I had long considered posting my book as open access but had hesitated in doing so. Aaron’s tragic death prompted my urgent reconsideration and offering.

For me, it is the pictures of Aaron, the goodness and sweetness of a young man working for just, equal society through open access, that are especially haunting."

'via Blog this'

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for your great post. I've learnt some important things from your blog. I'll bookmark your blog for future visit. keep posting good contents please. Thanks again.

    pure cambogia slim

    ReplyDelete