Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Expert Insights with Dr. Thomas Phelan on 1-2-3 Magic! | eNannySource

Expert Insights with Dr. Thomas Phelan on 1-2-3 Magic! | eNannySource:

"Besides my own mother, no one has shaped my parenting style and caregiving philosophies more than Dr. Thomas Phelan, clinical psychologist, founder of the 1-2-3 Magic program and author of the 1-2-3 Magic book series. That said, you can only imagine how honored I was when Dr. Phelan accepted my invitation to write an endorsement of my first book, Nanny to the Rescue! His method is one I wholly endorse, and his books are the first I recommend to my own clients. For parents and caregivers who are struggling to manage their children’s behavior or new parents who are looking for a solid discipline strategy, the 1-2-3 Magic book series can positively change your parenting life."

'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment