Advertisement
Supported by
Trump Administration Drops Effort to Add Citizenship Question to 2020 Census
Image

The Trump administration said Tuesday that it would be printing forms for the 2020 census without a question asking about citizenship, abandoning its quest to add the query after being blocked last week by the Supreme Court.
The decision is a victory for critics who said the question was part of an administration effort to skew the census results in favor of Republicans.
This is a developing story. Check back for updates.
Related Coverage
Advertisement
No comments:
Post a Comment